[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] - adding new licences in
- Subject: [EP-tech] - adding new licences in
- From: graham.parton at stfc.ac.uk (Graham Parton - UKRI STFC)
- Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 09:34:30 +0000
- In-reply-to: <D5709ADE-A4B8-478C-94D0-76A19D237E78@stfc.ac.uk>
- References: <D5709ADE-A4B8-478C-94D0-76A19D237E78@stfc.ac.uk> <8CB55956-7DCD-4AE9-B1E9-B8F5BD99F49F@stfc.ac.uk>
Hi Eprints Community,
We have EPrints set up for our grey literatue repo alongside our archive. Set up details are:
EPrints::Database::mysql [DBI 1.609, DBD::mysql 4.013]
Database Server Version:
This is great but we would like to add in more licences to the available selection so that we can include the UK?s Open Government Licences.
So far we?ve not found how to do this.
Anyone got a suggestion on how to do so?