[EP-tech] Getting Data from the EPrints Database - not urgent

Hi Alan,

Thank you; that was it! I have no idea why I struggled so much with it when
I was first doing it because that seems quite straight forward and I've
used"get_value" to get at other fields elsewhere since then.

My only defence is that it was almost seven months ago and I hadn't been in
the job for long. I'm currently going through past things that I've done
that appear to work and checking them for stupidity and making sure they've
been done the "correct" way.

Thanks for your help!

James