[EP-tech] LDAP User Import

Hi,

We have a nightly import of data from Active Directory using “update_users” as per https://wiki.eprints.org/w/LDAP.  I would like to explore amending this script (importing different AD attributes), is it possible to run it against a specific user only rather than the default of everyone?

In “my_args’ there is a filter option, I wondered if this could be changed to match ldaplookup which in our file is set to sAMAccountName=$username, I would replace $username with an actual user name.

Thanks

Ian