[EP-tech] related_resources field display

Hi All,

I have a problem on our data repository which uses Recollect.

On the staff view, the "Related Resources" field displays as something
similar to:

ARRAY(0x7f7c354a5c10)

Checking the database I can see the links I submitted for this field are
still in the format I expected, so the problem appears to be in the display
of these items. It looks as though it's trying to print a hash/array
instead of accessing the object the "proper" way.

I've taken a good look at this and got to Details.pm in:

/usr/share/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin/Screen/EPrint

I can understand the code (more or less) to the point where it prints out
each stages tab (Previews, Details, Actions, History, Issues) and how it
appears to print the header for each section under each tab (e.g. Details
==> Upload, Details,Other Defined Fields.

I just can't see where each subheading is then printed to screen (Creators
of, Title of Divisions etc):

[image: image.png]

Irritatingly, on the repository we have an analogous "related_url" field
that displays correctly. If I knew where to look I could just compare and
correct it. Does anybody have any ideas? There is an x_recollect.pl in
cfg.d that contains the following, but I don't think that's what I want:

> $c->add_dataset_field(
>     "eprint",
>     {
>      name         => 'related_resources',
>      type         => 'compound',
>      multiple     => 1,
>      render_value => 'EPrints::Extras::render_url_truncate_end',
>      fields       => [
> {
>   sub_name   => 'url',
>   type       => 'url',