[EP-tech] Reset an archive before going live

Hi!

 we're ready to go to production with a new archive. What I want to do is:

- remove all eprints, documents and users we have

- leave all config, plugins and phrases untouched

- leave the subject in place

I could dump the subjects, do an epadmin erase_data and reimport the subjects. Then I think I've to add an admin account with epadmin create_user and It should be done. What about customized phrases or web edited configs/phrases?

Is this the way to go?Or better anepadmin erase_eprints and then deleting all users by hand (and maybe reset the counter for the users - if there's any)?