[EP-tech] Manage deposits page loads very slow

Thanks for the recommendations. I'll try them tomorrow morning.

As for your questions Yuri: the disk speed should be the same as the old
VM. I migrated the whole DB and repository as described on the eprints
wiki, so I guess that should also contain the indexer info, but even if the
indexer started from 0 it should have finished over the weekend (the
repository has 24GB). Stopping the indexer does not change anything, might
this mean that it is not running correctly? No errors shown in the indexer
logs to give me an idea.