Re: [EP-tech] Altmetric Doughnut

Or overwrite it in some cfg.d perl files (I've deleted the check on get_secure:

|subEprints::Plugin::Screen::Eprint::Altmetric::Box::||can_be_viewed {my( $self ) = @_; return 0 if( !defined $self->{processor}->{eprint} ); return 0 if( !$self->{session}->can_call( "altmetric", "get_type_and_id" ) ); return 1} The best thing to do would be to make it configurable and update the plugin. |