Re: [EP-tech] bazaar still unknown after upgrade to 3.4

Hi Thomas,

I reckon that you either have an archive level cfg/cfg.d/epm.pl that
overrides the one on ingredients/bazaar/cfg.d/epm.pl or somehow the
latter is missing.  If you are using site_lib and still had this in the
include path this may also be somewhere to log for epm.pl.

Below is the contents of ingredients/bazaar/cfg.d/epm.pl you either
need to add this file in the ingredient or make sure all of it is
included in your archive/site_lib epm.pl.  If you do this, you should
be able to remove the modifications to Available.pm

####

use EPrints::DataObj::EPM;
use EPrints::EPM::Source;

$c->{datasets}->{epm} = {
        sqlname => "epm",
        class => "EPrints::DataObj::EPM",
        virtual => 1,
};

# EPM Configuration File
$c->{epm_sources} = [] if !defined $c->{epm_sources};

# Define the EPM sources
push @{$c->{epm_sources}}, {
                name => "EPrints Bazaar",
                base_url => "http://bazaar.eprints.org";,