From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Will Fyson
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2018 4:58 PM
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] ORCID Support plugin

Hi John, Volker,

You're quite right about the CSS John, it's just to make it clearer that the ORCID field isn't editable when the readonly attribute has been set. This is actually present here in the ORCID Support plugin in anticipation of the ORCID Support Advance plugin which makes use of the member API. One of the conditions of using the member API is that ORCIDs should not be directly editable and instead should only be added through connecting to your orcid.org profile. When the Advance plugin is installed, this bit of CSS will kick in!

Many thanks,

Will