From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Ajunk Pracetio
Sent: 30 July 2018 09:51
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Create eprints under maintenance status

Hi Adam,

Thank you so much. I will try this.

Best regards,

Agung Prasetyo W.

On Mon, Jul 30, 2018, 15:42 Adam Field <adam@adamfield.net> wrote:

Hi Agung

                There’s documentation for this on the wiki – see:

                                https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Display_a_custom_response_during_downtime

--

Adam

From: <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Ajunk Pracetio <prazetyo@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 30 July 2018 02:08
To: <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>

Hi,

My name Agung. Is it possible to make a status when user open our eprints page, and then it redirect to other page that says that our eprints is under maintenance?

Maybe someone here already have this experience, and can share about this.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Agung Prasetyo

--

Life isn't valuable if you don't have someone to care

IG & Twitter : prazetyo