[EP-tech] eprints research data repo download

Hi ,

Is the eprints flavour for research data available for downlaod?

We already have  a publication repo (our IR) and would like to try out eprints for the research data too.

I could not find any documentation on setting up a "research data repo" using eprints.

Regards

Ranju

Ranju Upadhyay Rai

Library Programmer

University Library

Maynooth University, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland, W23 F2H6

T: +353 1 708 3378  M: +353 87 98 43811

Ranju.Upadhyay@mu.ie W: www.maynoothuniversity.ie/library