[EP-tech] Revision History Summary View

Hi everyone,

For those that may be interested in this functionality, we have released a Bazaar plugin that allows editors to render a “summary view” of the history of revisions to an eprint.

We found this to be useful when trying to trace a complex audit history to an eprint.

This is actually work that we first presented at an Open Repositories conference in 2013: https://spectrum.library.concordia.ca/983967/

Bazaar Plugin: https://bazaar.eprints.org/571/

Source Code in GitHub: https://github.com/fberrizbeitia/revision-history-summary-view/

If you find any issues or have any comments about this plugin, please don’t hesitate to let me know or post an issue in the GitHub.

The rendering of the history for an eprint is slow, and there is a dependency on the XML::SemanticDiff module.

Best wishes,

Tomasz

Tomasz Neugebauer
Digital Projects & Systems Development Librarian / Bibliothécaire des Projets Numériques & Développement de Systèmes
Library / Bibliothèque
Concordia University / Université Concordia

Tel. / Tél. 514-848-2424 ext. / poste 7738
Email / courriel:
tomasz.neugebauer@concordia.ca

www.concordia.ca/faculty/tomasz-neugebauer.html

Mailing address / adresse postale: 1455 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W., LB-540-03, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1M8
Street address / adresse municipale: 1400 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W., LB-540-03, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1M8

library.concordia.ca