De : Matthew Kerwin [mailto:matthew.kerwin at qut.edu.au]
Envoy? : 11 janvier 2018 20:54
? : eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Objet : Re: [EP-tech] Bug when uploading files

Hi there,

I remember getting frustrated at this once, so I hacked
perl_lib/EPrints/System.pm in sub sanitise:

$filepath =~ s!.*/(?=.)!!;

It?s running in production, but I?ve never looked into it since doing that
half a year ago.  It was a bit radical.

Cheers

--

 <http://staff.qut.edu.au/details?id=kerwinm> Matthew Kerwin | Team Leader |
ITS-EIS |  <https://map.what3words.com/cards.reader.steer> KG-SYN-2.32 | QUT

? Please consider the Moyai before deleting this email.