[EP-tech] OAI : need some explanations about custom sets and filters

https://wiki.eprints.org/w/OAI

Hi there

As we do need to define an OAI custom set into our repository, I'd like to know if the different filters criteria work only with an implicit "AND" operator (unfortunately not "OR"), and if exists a negative operator (kind of "!=>")...

Laurent Cloarec
Service Commun de la Documentation - Service du Numérique Documentaire
Université Toulouse 1 Capitole