Re: [EP-tech] Problems with eprints-tech mailing list

Hopefully this gets through?

Adam

From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of David R Newman <drn@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Sent: 17 May 2018 07:54:01
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk

Hi Yuri,

Thanks for replying.  The person who was sending to the list had done so
many times before and we could not find their email in the moderation
queue just in case they had sent from a different address.  Due to
knowing that various email services provided by Electronics and Computer
Science (ECS) are being migrated to be managed centrally by the
University of Southampton, I am conscious of checking out any reported
issues with the EPrints mailing lists.

Regards

David Newman