[EP-tech] Refresh Abstracts removing Boxes from Summary Page

Hi Monica

	Apache loads the config into memory when it restarts, and the command-line tools use the on-disk configuration.  It?s possible that if changes were made, and you haven?t restarted Apache, these can be out of sync.  Try restarting the Apache, then see if that solves it.

--
Adam Field