[EP-tech] GDPR and EPrints

Hi all,

With the GDPR deadline approaching, I would like to ask if anyone has updated their EPrints repositories and workflows in order to comply? Other than adding a privacy notice, as we are doing with all our websites, we have not found anything else to modify. However, we would be interested to know if anything should be addressed regarding authors, collaborators and getting consent from them. For hosted EPrints repos will there be any code updates (along the lines of this - https://wiki.eprints.org/w/GDPR)?

John Pilbeam
Web/Digital Officer, Sainsbury Library
Saïd Business School
University of Oxford

john.pilbeam@sbs.ox.ac.uk | +44 (0)1865 288883
www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/business | twitter.com/SainsburyLib

Saïd Business School, Park End Street, Oxford, OX1 1HP
www.sbs.oxford.edu