From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Taylor, Sarah
Sent: 28 February 2018 12:39
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] ORCID rendering in citations

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can help a very non-techy repository manager, and by non-techy I mean fairly clueless.

I have installed the ORCID plugin which is working fine, but now I'd like to see the ORCID icons in my citations. The support article tells me to "simply include the following when displaying creator or editor fields" then the text I am to include where on earth to I put this?

Thanks in advance!

Sarah

Sarah Taylor
Electronic Resources Librarian