From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Christer Enkvist
Sent: den 27 februari 2018 10:53
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Not a valid repository identifier

Hi,

The tests seems OK:

eprints at live02:~$ /usr/share/eprints3/bin/epadmin test pub5
Everything seems OK.
eprints at live02:~$ /usr/share/eprints3/bin/epadmin test stud5
Subroutine make_header redefined at /usr/share/eprints3/archives/stud5/cfg/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Export/UppSokSet.pm line 10.
Everything seems OK.
eprints at live02:~$ /usr/share/eprints3/bin/epadmin test ex
Everything seems OK.

The warning for stud5 is as it should be.

Pub5 and ex do not work, stud5 works.

/Christer