[EP-tech] Not a valid repository identifier

Hi,

Yes, there is a semi-colon in the 10_core.pl file.  I tried the most obvious stuff like copying the working ?stud? files to ?pub? and edit these but no luck.

The weird thing is that changing the line defining the archive (for the pub site) to

PerlSetVar EPrints_ArchiveID stud5

I will reach the stud-webpage using the pub.epsilon.slu address.  However, if I use the archive pub5 I get:

'pub5' is not a valid repository identifier:
PerlSetVar EPrints_ArchiveID pub5
EPrints System Error inducing stack dump
at /usr/share/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints.pm line 147
        EPrints::abort('EPrints') called at /usr/share/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Apache/Rewrite.pm line 62
        EPrints::Apache::Rewrite::handler('Apache2::RequestRec=SCALAR(0x7f4a5d08c420)') called at -e line 0
        eval {...} called at -e line 0

And yes, the archive id is indeed pub5.  I also checked with another repo on the server ? same error.  For some reason is stud5 the only Eprints repo working.

/Christer