Universität Zürich
Stampfenbachstr. 73
CH-8006 Zürich

Inactive hide details for Ian Frost ---19.04.2018 13:38:42---Hi All, We operate ePrints 3.3.12 and have a question regarding thIan Frost ---19.04.2018 13:38:42---Hi All, We operate ePrints 3.3.12 and have a question regarding the license option when you upload a

Von: Ian Frost <ian.frost@sunderland.ac.uk>
An: "eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Datum: 19.04.2018 13:38
Betreff: [EP-tech] Enabling a document license
Gesendet von: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk

Hi All,

We operate ePrints 3.3.12 and have a question regarding the license option when you upload a document.  At the moment we are presented with a short list of licenses including Creative Commons licenses upto v3.0.

We would like to add Creative Commons v4 to this list, does anyone know how we go about this?

Looking in admin\Config. Tools\Phrase Editor I can see the same licenses as shown on the upload document screen and Creative Commons v4.0, how does I get it to appear in the list?

I’ve checked the Wiki but nothing seemed to cover this.

Thanks
Ian*** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech
*** Archive:
http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/