Re: [EP-tech] New Eprints installation, a few remarks/questions

Hi Piotr,

what about http://files.eprints.org/485/? you should start from its status or get in contact with some polish admins, cf. http://roar.eprints.org/cgi/roar_search/advanced?location_country=pl&software=eprints&type=&order=-recordcount%2F-date
Additionally have a look to http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Translation.

> 4. How to configure Eprints to run in a subdirectory?
although the wiki text is somehow outdated (concerning the OS-paths, e.g.) it makes sense to follow the instructions; nevertheless detailed questions are allowed ;)

Good luck
Thomas