Re: [EP-tech] Making editors browsable

HI Sarah,

In the EPRINTS_ROOT]/archives/ARCHIVEID/cfg/cfg.d/views.pl file, find the 'creators' view (id => 'creators').

Within this view definition, in the 'menus' array, you should have something like:

fields => [ "creators_name" ],

If you change this to

fields => [ "creators_name", "editors_name" ],

and then regenerate the creators view:

EPRINTS_ROOT/bin/generate_views ARCHIVEID --view creators

you might have what you need (although you'll nor have the problem of what to call the view - 'Creators and Editors'?).

PS You might also want to use ORCIDs to create a view…

fields => ["creators_orcid", "editors_orcid"],