[EP-tech] More ORCID display troubles

Hi all,

Having worked with the ORCID plugin very nicely for a couple of months, today we have an issue that I just can’t seem to fathom. Every single time we add an author to a record, whether it’s a new one or one that’s already in the database, unless we are adding that person’s ORCID, Eprints is adding someone else’s ORCID – just a random one, the same one, every single time. I can’t delete it either!!!!!!!

Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks

Sarah

Sarah Taylor