[EP-tech] IRStats2 sets filtering

If I remember correctly, I had this problem some time ago.
The problem should be that Irstats2 uses the "render_citation" method or
something similar to render the fields and then applies the link to the
statistics page. If the field is rendered with a link, the html
formatting is a link inside another (as you can see from your html source).
I deleted the link of the field associated with the view in the
"citation" "brief" I believe as in "sub render_set" in the perl module
https://github.com/eprints/irstats2/blob/master/lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin
/Stats/Sets.pm.

I hope this helps

Enio