[EP-tech] Wiki editing questions

Hi Karl,

Q1.  I think there is an intended difference between these three
categories but maybe some pages have become miscategorised over time.

Deprecated: This information is no longer accurate for the latest
supported versions of EPrints but is still relevant to older versions.

Obsolete: This information is no longer relevant for any version of
EPrints.  These pages probably can be deleted after review by a WikiSysop.

Out of Date: The subject of the page is still relevant but the
information is out of date and probably needs to be updated rather than
deleting.  An example may be that integration with a particular third
party API.  Most of the process may still be accurately described but if
you follow to the letter it won't work as small things have changed.

Q2. I am effectively responsible for maintaining the wiki as a system
and approving new account requests but not the content as a whole, which
is a community resposibility.  I do curate some content, when I get the
chance.  Generally this content relates to installation and integration
with third party systems.  There are an number WikiSysOps including me.
I am unsure how active some of the other WikiSysOps currently are, but I
can periodically review pages you add into the Rubbish category.
However, depending on the subject I may or may not be confident on
deleting these pages, as they may be useful in a way I am not aware.

Regards

David Newman