[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Black overlay covers half of the webpage
- Subject: [EP-tech] Black overlay covers half of the webpage
- From: J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk (John Salter)
- Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 08:30:22 +0000
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|5e1081ac67f65c7a79b3daf2c8544ea8y8Q98A14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CA+rSDaS9Gkxd8=Ww5NFic98r5ektxdv27+on3Nc6Xo1m1mFSPQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CA+rSDaS9Gkxd8=Ww5NFic98r5ektxdv27+on3Nc6Xo1m1mFSPQ@mail.gmail.com> <EMEW3|5e1081ac67f65c7a79b3daf2c8544ea8y8Q98A14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CA+rSDaS9Gkxd8=Ww5NFic98r5ektxdv27+on3Nc6Xo1m1mFSPQ@mail.gmail.com>
I think what you're seeing is part of the 'lightbox' functionality.
You can see the repeated
in the screenshot you sent.
For some reason, the lightbox is being set up twice, but only the first overlay (which is the black box) is being hidden.
From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Mitocariu Emilian
Sent: 27 September 2017 09:07
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Black overlay covers half of the webpage
I'm trying to migrate eprints from a server with ubuntu 10.04.4 and eprints 3.3.7 to a new server with ubuntu 16.04.03 and eprints 3.3.15. I did the migration as described here: https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Moving_a_repository, but i also ran this command "./bin/epadmin update myrepo" after "./bin/epadmin upgrade myrepo".
I set up a temporary domain to test the migration and when I visited the webpage, about half of the page was black. I realised that the eprints configuration file (cfg/cfg.d/10_core.pl<http://10_core.pl>) still had the original domain set, not the temporary one, so I changed it with "./bin/epadmin config_core<archivename>", generated the new webpages and the black overlay disappeared.
The server is behind a proxy, so I generated a certificate on the proxy and enabled HTTPS. Now the black overlay reappeared and I can't get rid of it. I attached a print screen to this email for more details.
Does anyone know what causes the black overlay to appear and how can i get rid of it?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...