[EP-tech] Black overlay covers half of the webpage

Hi,

I'm trying to migrate eprints from a server with ubuntu 10.04.4 and eprints
3.3.7 to a new server with ubuntu 16.04.03 and eprints 3.3.15. I did the
migration as described here: https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Moving_a_repository,
but i also ran this command "./bin/epadmin update myrepo" after
"./bin/epadmin upgrade myrepo".

I set up a temporary domain to test the migration and when I visited the
webpage, about half of the page was black. I realised that the eprints
configuration file (cfg/cfg.d/10_core.pl) still had the original domain
set, not the temporary one, so I changed it with "./bin/epadmin
config_core<archivename>",
generated the new webpages and the black overlay disappeared.

The server is behind a proxy, so I generated a certificate on the proxy and
enabled HTTPS. Now the black overlay reappeared and I can't get rid of it.
I attached a print screen to this email for more details.

Does anyone know what causes the black overlay to appear and how can i get
rid of it?