[EP-tech] eprints-tech use

This is certainly not a deliberate design on Southampton's part, but
we've not put much love into the mailing list archive on
mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk -- it's just a very default setup.

Suggestions welcome (low effort suggestions even more welcome!)

Christopher Gutteridge -- http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/cjg

University of Southampton Open Data Service: http://data.southampton.ac.uk/
You should read our Web & Data Innovation blog: http://blogs.ecs.soton.ac.uk/webteam/