Re: [EP-tech] Antwort: Re: validation on upload field

Thanks a lot,
as admin I can't sanitise "this" archive for policy issues, so I can just force users to use file-names as their policy asks.

So, the Thomas Lauke solution works fine bot doesn't prevent the file push.

It would be fine to add a _javascript_ alert that runs before the loading, blocking the process if the filename is wrong: do you think is it possible?

Regards,
A.