Re: [EP-tech] Black overlay covers half of the webpage

Hi John
is this caused by a secure.xml template causing a duplicate call?

Thanks
Peter

On 27/09/17 10:38, John Salter wrote:
OK - there is something else making the duplicated lightbox.

I'm sure this has come up previously on the tech list, but I can't find
any mention of it now.

In the javascript/auto-3.3.15.js file, the following line initiates the
lightbox:

document.observe('dom:loaded', function () { new Lightbox(); });

Either there is another line also adding a 'new Lightbox();', or somehow
the 'dom:loaded' event is being triggered twice.

In the screenshot you have the browser development tools open. Do you
know how to use this to debug javascript?

If so, you could try and see what is calling the Lightbox code.