Re: [EP-tech] Black overlay covers half of the webpage

Hi,

I think what you're seeing is part of the 'lightbox' functionality.

You can see the repeated

in the screenshot you sent.

For some reason, the lightbox is being set up twice, but only the first overlay (which is the black box) is being hidden.

Do you have any custom _javascript_ in [EPRINTS_ROOT]/archives/[ARCHIVEID]/cfg/static/_javascript_/?