[EP-tech] RIOXX2 question

Ah, so it's passing our local value through a filter to make it compliant with RIOXX? That sounds like something that could come back to bite us if we're just storing our local value. I'll take a look into that further...

From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Andy Reid
Sent: 03 November 2017 16:23
To: 'eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk' <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] RIOXX2 question

I think RIOXX has a controlled vocabulary for licenses, and 'license_map' is a lookup table to convert your local license captions into ones that RIOXX recognises.  I guess you could extend the lookup table to cover whatever values you are using.

This is just from memory of looking at the RIOXX code a few weeks ago - feel free to shoot me down.

Andy