[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Couple of questions
- Subject: [EP-tech] Couple of questions
- From: anbeeken at lincoln.ac.uk (Andrew Beeken)
- Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 14:28:01 +0000
Just a couple of questions that will help me in my migration:
* Is there a command line input to completely tear down an instance of EPrints? Looking at the wiki there should be a "delete" command but this no longer seems to work? Ideally I'd like to be able to build a repository, test some things and then remove the repository and all associated files to start again, making this an iterative process.
* Is there a way to "lock down" a repository to stop users being able to add records? I'm thinking for when we're in the final processes of migrating the data across, I want to be able to put the live repository effectively in stasis - can I do this with a config flag somewhere?
Thanks in advance!
The University of Lincoln, located in the heart of the city of Lincoln, has established an international reputation based on high student satisfaction, excellent graduate employment and world-class research.
The information in this e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and remove it from your system. Do not disclose the contents to another person or take copies.
Email is not secure and may contain viruses. The University of Lincoln makes every effort to ensure email is sent without viruses, but cannot guarantee this and recommends recipients take appropriate precautions.
The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...