Re: [EP-tech] Unknown entries in creator browse

It tells me that there is a cap of 2000 items per view.

From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Alan.Stiles
Sent: 07 September 2017 15:14
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Unknown entries in creator browse

And if you look at http://<your.domain.name>/views/creators/NULL.html do you see the 9001 items, and what are their various contributor_internal_id fields, names, etc?

From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Andrew Beeken
Sent: 07 September 2017 15:01
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk

It must have crept in there somewhere (a lot of this is coming from me cleansing my data from a number of duct tape fixes that have been put in) but that’s a whole other kettle of fish!

Your suggestion of looking at the source was helpful – it’s trying to link to NULL.html which suggests it’s generated a page for those nulls and is ignoring the rules in the view definition.

Argh!