Re: [EP-tech] Autocomplete on Search Forms

Hi,

We did a few things of this kind on our advanced search form : https://agritrop.cirad.fr/cgi/search/advanced

But as we didn't find any way to manage it in EPrints, we are still working with the standard EPrints generated form. All of the modifications to this form are done through jQuery and plugins :

  • textext (for the autocomplete fields) : author, keywords, ...
  • chosen (for the <select> fields).

Of course, we had to write a few cgi scripts to provide data to the autocomplete functions.

Regards
GF