From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Mario Santanche
Sent: Wednesday, 3 May 2017 00:04
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] UTF

Dear all,

I've modified the file </usr/share/eprints3/archives/ssab/cfg/subjects> with a new hierarchy.

Then I used "/usr/share/eprints3/bin/import_subjects <archive id>" for import my new list of subjects, but I've a problem with UTF. This is the error:

utf8 "\xE0" does not map to Unicode at /usr/share/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin/Import/FlatSubjects.pm line 44, <$fh> line 57.

My archive is still empty (I'm a newbie of Eprints!) and I can destroy it. But how can I avoid problems before I recreate it?

Many thanks,

Mario Santanch?

--

Dipartimento di Scienze documentarie, linguistico-filologiche e geografiche

Biblioteca. Sezione di Scienze documentarie

SAPIENZA

Universit? di Roma

P.le A. Moro, 5, 00185 Roma

T (+39) 06 49693346 (Int. 33346)