[EP-tech] [Eprints 3.3.4] Plugin doesn't work on OAI-PMH push: OpenAire upgrade attempt to 3.0 compliance

Hi All,
my organization asked me to implement OpenAire plugin:

https://github.com/eprintsug/openaire-compliance

then they asked me:
1) to upgrade the compliance to the level 2.0 or 3.0 of OpenAire Guidelines
see:
https://guidelines.openaire.eu/en/latest/index.html

2) to have a more user friendly interface

So I forked the github repo and did it:

https://github.com/orazionelson/openaire-compliance

But there is a problem, everything works fine except the OAI push.

I made a test archive with one record, as you can see there are the
metadata for EU Projects:

http://www.fedoaempty.unina.it/1/

But if you look at OAI-PMH file EU Projects metadata are not displayed:

http://www.fedoaempty.unina.it/cgi/oai2?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc&set=openaire

It seems that:
cfg/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Export/DC_Ext.pm

doesn't work ... but I don't know why and how to debug it.

any help is appreciated, thanks,
Alfredo