[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] [Eprints 3.3.4] Plugin doesn't work on OAI-PMH push: OpenAire upgrade attempt to 3.0 compliance
- Subject: [EP-tech] [Eprints 3.3.4] Plugin doesn't work on OAI-PMH push: OpenAire upgrade attempt to 3.0 compliance
- From: alfredo.cosco at gmail.com (Alfredo Cosco)
- Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 17:56:53 +0100
my organization asked me to implement OpenAire plugin:
then they asked me:
1) to upgrade the compliance to the level 2.0 or 3.0 of OpenAire Guidelines
2) to have a more user friendly interface
So I forked the github repo and did it:
But there is a problem, everything works fine except the OAI push.
I made a test archive with one record, as you can see there are the
metadata for EU Projects:
But if you look at OAI-PMH file EU Projects metadata are not displayed:
It seems that:
doesn't work ... but I don't know why and how to debug it.
any help is appreciated, thanks,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...