[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Fwd: Default Columns in EPrints-Listing
- Subject: [EP-tech] Fwd: Default Columns in EPrints-Listing
- From: avischai.stenger at ulb.tu-darmstadt.de (Stenger, Avischai)
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 14:29:31 +0000
- References: <9373134F-8B26-4912-9F2C-5A0F640A164A@ulb.tu-darmstadt.de>
i have two questions to the presentation of the internal Eprint-Search-Results as an login-User (?editor?/?Admin?) .
1.where are the "column to be shown? in the search-result-tables defined? i know i can manipulate them for each user individually but i what to define them global depending on the user-Type ("minuses" should see less column than an "editor?)
2. how can a user get, or being given by ?Admin", the "default-column-view? again after changing his column-selection?