Re: [EP-tech] Is EPrints 3.4 and beyond open source software?

Dear Tomasz,

thank you for bringing this up. I was not aware of this.
We are still operating 3.1. but in terms of having the possibility of an upgrade or not makes a big difference.
“Managed availability” does sound kind of concerning.

How should we as a community proceed?

Best,
Barbara

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Barbara Petritsch
Library

Institute of Science and Technology Austria
Phone +43-(0)2243 9000-1167
Am Campus 1
A-3400 Klosterneuburg