[EP-tech] Multiple file upload issue?

So apparently when someone drops multiple files on the file upload screen on our 3.3.15 repository we get all the files uploaded, but they tend to all arrive in one directory in the file structure (e.g. item 123 gets 3 files dropped and they all appear in [EPRINTS_ROOT]/archives/[ARCHIVE_ID]/documents/disk0/00/00/01/23/1/   )

Is anyone else seeing this behaviour, so I should raise it as an issue on Github or is it just our system that’s misbehaving?

Thanks,

Alan