[EP-tech] technical question: one archive with two domains

Hey there,
I'm still trying to configure my eprints archive to work with two domains.
I tried all your suggestions (except mod_substitute) in different ways, but
it still don't work.
My goal: I want to access one archive using two different domains. So I
modified the apache-includes to add a ServerAlias, this part works fine:
domain1 and domain2 show the exact same website. My problem: It is the
EXACT same website, so all links are the same, too. So if i use one of the
links on domain2, I go to domain1 and do not remain on domain2.
Do you have any more ideas why this could happen and how to avoid it?

On my way finding a solution, I tried to modify the html-snippets used to
build the website - this worked for some parts, but changing other parts
killed the whole site. My idea was to change all links manually (if it was
working, i would automate this with a little script). Do anybody know the
part/script of eprints which combines the html snippets? I hope that
reading this script might help me to modify my repo.

Thany you again for your help,
best regards

Thorsten Buelo
University of Cologne