[EP-tech] merge two datasets: working on Openaire Compliance

Hello,
I'm trying to reach a complete compliance for Openaire specs 3.0.

Now the problem is:
in
myarchive/cfg/cfg.d/oai.pl

we have a default eprints dataset called Driver where you can find all Open
Access records

The plugin on github creates a new dataset for European Community funded
resources.

https://github.com/eprintsug/openaire-compliance

if(defined $c->{oai}->{custom_sets})
{ @{ $c->{oai}->{custom_sets} } = (@{ $c->{oai}->{custom_sets} }, (
 {
spec => "ec_fundedresources",
name => "EC_fundedresources",
filters => [ { meta_fields => ["eu_project" ], value => "yes", }, ]
}, ));
}

Now I need to add a new dataset, called *openaire*, that contains:
- all open access papers
- all eu_project papers no matter for the access rights

So, is it possible to make a filter that sums the results or is there a way
to merge the two datasets?

Thanks,
Alfredo