From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Stenger, Avischai
Sent: 01 June 2017 15:49
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] currrent_user => usertype

Hi Adam,

i what to show a button only for usertype „admin" or „editor". all other user shouldn’t see it.

Avi

Am 01.06.2017 um 16:37 schrieb Adam Field <adam@adamfield.net>:

Hi Avi

                I don’t think so.  What’s your use-case?

--

Adam

From: <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of "Stenger, Avischai" <avischai.stenger@ulb.tu-darmstadt.de>
Date: Thursday, 1 June 2017 15:30
To: "eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] currrent_user => usertype

Hi all,

is there a way to find out the „usertype“ of the current session in a static-page (lile lang/de/testfile.xpage ) or in a phrases-file (lang/en/zz_webcfg.xml) ?

Tnks

Avi

*** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/

*** EPrints developers Forum: http://forum.eprints.org/