[EP-tech] help on configuring OAI-PMH harvester in eprints 3.3.14

Hello,
I'm trying to use the module but I've this error:

Can't locate EPrints.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /opt/eprints3/perl_lib
/opt/eprints3/perl_lib /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2
/usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5
/usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at
./harvest line 6.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./harvest line 6.

Regards,
Alfredo