From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Alan.Stiles
Sent: 15 May 2017 17:03
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Altering Creator Browse

My predecessor did something of that nature on our repository (see http://threader.ecs.soton.ac.uk/lists/eprints_tech/15598.html).

Essentially, you need to have tagged each creator (from your institution) on each publication record with their unique id, so the system can build a view based on the unique id, but when rendering the view, it uses their name (from the user record) rather than the id field.

Does that help, or still leave you with (more) questions?

Alan