[EP-tech] Issue Installing package

Hi Adam and Andrew:

Ubuntu 16 is currently not supported for running EPrints (due to the
removal of apache2-mpm-prefork package). Andrew -- thanks for your work
around instructions.

We use Ubuntu 14.04 or Centos 7 as our development and production server
here at EPrints services, so the tests we run are against these two
distributions.

Best

Jiadi