Re: [EP-tech] IRStats2 configuration to get page views statistics

The shame on me : it was just a problem of number of brackets !!!

Sorry

Le 26/04/2017 11:01, Laurent Cloarec a écrit :
Hi,

In order to get statistics about the hits on the summary page of the
publications, and following this documentation
(/*<https://wiki.eprints.org/w/IRStats_2_Technical_Documentation>https://wiki.eprints.org/w/IRStats_2_Technical_Documentation*/),
I added the following lines to our "z_irstats2.pl" config file :
*epviews => {**
**  items => [**
**        { **
**        plugin => 'ReportHeader'**
**        },**
**        {**
**        plugin => 'Google::Graph',**
**    datatype => 'views',**
**    options => {**
**                date_resolution => 'month',**
**                graph_type => 'column',**
**                },**
**        },**
**    {**
**     plugin => 'Table',**
**     datatype => 'views',**
**     options => {**
**                 limit => 10,**
**                 top => 'eprint',**
**                 title => 'Top Views'**
**                 },**
**     },**
**  category => 'advanced'**
**};*
But when I try to reach the following URL :
/*http://publications.ut-capitole.fr/cgi/stats/report/epviews*/

I received the following error message :

  ["lib/irstats2:report:epviews" not defined]

Error 	Report does not exist.

Any idea ?
Laurent Cloarec