[EP-tech] IRStats2 configuration to get page views statistics

Hi,

In order to get statistics about the hits on the summary page of the publications, and following this documentation (https://wiki.eprints.org/w/IRStats_2_Technical_Documentation), I added the following lines to our "z_irstats2.pl" config file :
epviews => {
  items => [
        {
        plugin => 'ReportHeader'
        },
        {
        plugin => 'Google::Graph',
    datatype => 'views',
    options => {
                date_resolution => 'month',
                graph_type => 'column',
                },
        },
    {
     plugin => 'Table',
     datatype => 'views',
     options => {
                 limit => 10,
                 top => 'eprint',
                 title => 'Top Views'
                 },
     },
    ],
  category => 'advanced'
};
But when I try to reach the following URL :
http://publications.ut-capitole.fr/cgi/stats/report/epviews

I received the following error message :

["lib/irstats2:report:epviews" not defined]

Error Report does not exist.

Any idea ?
Laurent Cloarec