[EP-tech] Antwort: technical question: one archive with two domains

Hey,
thank you very much for your answers.
I tried to configure a test repository like you suggested.
I tried to configure /cfg.d/10_core.pl manually and added a ServerAlias at
the apache config files. This didn't work, so i used epadmin config-core to
add a second url. I tried to use a second virtual host in the apache config
instead of ServerAlias, too. But my problem still remains: if i access the
repo using the new domain, i reach it, but it is equivalent to a redirect.
All links are hardlinks, if i use one of them, i get redirected to the old
domain. It seems that changing 10_core.pl does not affect my repo in any
way. Reloading or regenerating with epadmin does not help.
So i tried to set up a new test repo with 'epadmin create' and defined a
second url in this process, setting redirecting to 'no'. The result still
remains the same - i can access it with both domains, but all links point
to the main domain.
Do you have any ideas of what I could have done wrong?
Using apaches mod_substitute is still an option, but I think that there
should be a better solution.
Thank you very much,
best regards

Thorsten Buelo