[EP-tech] Antwort: search result ordering does not work for lang<>en

Hi Thomas,

not sure what you mean: GUI language, document language, eprint language, search query language? Quick search (Xapian) or advanced search?
I can't reproduce that on our repo.
Please provide more details.

Best regards,

Martin

--
Dr. Martin Brändle
Zentrale Informatik

mail: martin.braendle@id.uzh.ch
phone: +41 44 63 56705
fax: +41 44 63 54505
http://www.zi.uzh.ch

Inactive hide details for Thomas Lauke ---11/04/2017 17:20:38---Hi all, any attempt to order the results (by year, title or autThomas Lauke ---11/04/2017 17:20:38---Hi all, any attempt to order the results (by year, title or author) fails, when we use an other lang