From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of David Machakhelidze
Sent: 03 February 2017 12:03
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] eprints problem with download persmissions after upgrade

I am using eprints at http://eprints.iliauni.edu.ge

for example I can provide link with document:
http://eprints.iliauni.edu.ge/usr/share/eprints3/data/3256/

as you see document text is Restricted to Repository staff only but even you can download it without username and password

It worked correct before I upgraded Ubuntu Linux 12.04 to 14.04

please help me to resolve this problem, it is very urgent for us.

Thanks