Re: [EP-tech] Changing the Pre-defined searches available for REF selections to items published from 01/01/2014

Hi Annette,

From a quick look, it appears to be defined in line 340 the Listings.pm module of the REF plugin:

                        push @filters,

                                { meta_fields=>[ 'date' ], value=> "2008-", match=>'EX', describe=>0 };

So it’s going to take someone with command line access and a small amount of confidence to change it (and update the plugin with the new file so the bazaar doesn’t complain…)

We haven’t done anything with it, yet…  and this was just a quick glance so I could be wrong.

Regards,

Alan

--

Alan Stiles  https://orcid.org/sites/default/files/images/orcid_16x16(1).gif http://orcid.org/0000-0003-3343-1088

Digital Repository Developer

Library Services, Learning and Teaching Innovation

The Open University

oro.open.ac.uk