[EP-tech] Correct EPrints Export/Import syntax and issues

I quite like eprints_root but I worry that it is introducing another
version of base_path which does have the advantage that you can (almost)
see what base_path means when you look at the config.
N.B. at install time it is referred to as --prefix in the configuration
process and the indexer uses $prefix :)

Peter